SAIL AND BE IN TO WIN PROMOTION
Yes, we are running the crazy-good Sail & be in to Win competition again! All you have to do is book and sail with Interislander on a return journey during February or March 2017 and you could join our December winner, Lisette C from Nelson, with a whopping $15,000 cash prize.
How can you win $15000?
Sailing with us is all about kicking back and enjoying the good life. With great food, excellent facilities and fantastic views, a journey with Interislander is one of life's simple pleasures.
Our competition is equally simple and rewarding. All you need to do is book on interislander.co.nz and sail on a return trip across the strait and back during February or March 2017. Your booking details will then be automatically entered into our prize draw with a first prize of $15,000 cash!
12 Spectacular Prizes!
It's no fun being on the winner's rostrum holding a novelty-sized cheque for $15000 all on your own. So we'll be making it a winner's party with twelve spectacular prizes to hand out. We are giving away:
- First prize: $15,000
- 2nd-6th prizes: A return trip for 2 adults and 2 children on either the Northern Explorer, Coastal Pacific or TranzAlpine
- 7nd-11th prizes: Apple iPad Mini2 16GB
- 12th Prize: A year's supply of "V" Energy drinks!
Aaaghhh! I've already booked!
No worries if you have already booked a return journey with us travelling in February of March 2017 - your booking details will automatically be entered.
Winners will be contacted by phone and if we don't have the correct phone number on your booking, you might miss out on a prize!
No competition would be complete without a solid set of T&C's - so please read the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this promotion is deemed to be full acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents, residing in New Zealand only. Employees of the Promoter and Interislander and their immediate families, as well as wholesalers, travel agencies, and any other agency involved with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on 1 February 2017 and closes on 31 March 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter the promotion, simply book online (at www.interislander.co.nz) and complete a return Interislander journey during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). If travel is not completed within the Promotional Period the entry will be void. Any one way only travel and bookings which are not completed as a return journey, will be disqualified.
- Multiple fares booked in the same Qualifying Purchase will only be eligible for one entry. Entrants may enter the promotion multiple times, provided that each entry is through a separate Qualifying Purchase.
- There are a total of twelve prizes available. The prize pool consists of:
The prize draws will take place on 7 April 2017 at the Promoter’s registered address.
The winner of the Major Prize will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotional Period. The same process will then continue for the other eleven prizes. Only valid entries containing complete name and contact details (address and telephone number) will be eligible to win. The winners will be notified by a telephone call to the contact number provided in their online booking. Entrants should ensure that their contact details provided in their booking are correct.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact a winner within 7 days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original prize draw.
The Major Prize will be transferred electronically to the winner’s nominated New Zealand bank account. All other prizes will be redeemable via the Promoter.
In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
The Promoter, Interislander, and their agents take no responsibility for any failure of any entry to be entered into the promotion and take no responsibility for, without limitation, human error or entries not correctly lodged through the Interislander website.
The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prizes are not transferable.
If the winner of the Major Prize is under the age of 18, the Major Prize may be awarded to that winner’s parent or legal guardian.
The Promoter reserves the right to amend any aspect of this promotion (including any prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
The Promoter, Interislander, and their Agents reserve the right to verify the validity of all entries, the identity of any entrant (including NZ residency) and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion. In the event there is any dispute over the identity of the winner, the prize will be awarded to the person in whose name the winning entry was submitted. Neither the Promoter nor Interislander will be liable for any dispute which arises in relation to the identity of the winner of any prize.
Acceptance of a prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use a winners’ details for promotional and media purposes without compensation, and any copyright will vest in the Promoter.
The Promoter and Interislander, and their employees and agents will not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred or suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with the use of any prize offered, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter, Interislander, and their agents collect and hold personal information provided with each entry to be used for the purposes of the promotion and in particular to notify winners and to verify a winner’s identity. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by Interislander located at Wellington Railway Station, Bunny Street, Wellington or such other place as is notified to the entrant on request. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information and may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Promoter is Frucor Beverages Ltd, 86 Plunket Avenue, Wiri, Manukau, Auckland, New Zealand
- 1st Prize - NZ$15,000 cash (“Major Prize”)
- 2nd – 6th Prizes - KiwiRail Scenic Journey trip for two adults and two children return (travelling on the Northern Explorer, Coastal Pacific or TranzAlpine train service)
- 7th – 11th Prizes - Apple ipad mini 2 16GB
- 12th Prize – A year’s supply of V Energy drinks