Each of our ships has a Plus Lounge. These are predominately quiet spaces with refined comfort and complimentary food and drink. To access the lounge you need to purchase a Plus Lounge ticket. Limited seats are available, so it is best to book your Plus Lounge tickets as early as possible. To do this, you can go online and log-in to your booking to add it. Tickets are also available from the onboard shop if there are any spaces still available.
Food is served from a self-service area and includes a mixture of hot and cold, meaty and veggie options. We put on different foods throughout the day. Whilst we don't have a set menu, a sample of what we offer is:
- Morning 8am to 10am: Cooked breakfast, toast, cereals, fruit
- Brunch 10am to 11.45am: Sandwiches, sushi, tartlets
- Lunch 12.45am to 3pm: Thai curry, beef stroganoff, Moroccan chicken
- Snacks 3 to 4.45pm: Sandwiches, biscuits, tartlets
- Dinner 5.45 to 7pm: Lamb shanks, vegetable stir-fry, lasagne
The Plus Lounges also have a private bar serving a selection of complimentary drinks, including wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and coffee.
Each Plus Lounge also has its own toilet facilities.
Please note, Plus Lounges are for passengers over the age of 18 only